Sunday, June 28, 2009

`` GOOBYE MICHAEL JACKSON -

Upon receiving the death of Michael Jackson, it was really sudden. Everyone is my department were talking about it. I felt the pinch in my heart. I was once a fan of Michael Jackson before he went white. I love his dance, his MVs , his songs. They were really goood.

Gradually, as he changed himself to become fairer than before because of his insecurity ... My impression in him slowly changes. He wasn't what he is. But still , he left a deep impression in my heart. I really admired him.

Here are some of the videos which I liked.

GOODBYE MICHAEL JACKSON
- the king of pop -

Everytime I viewed his video , I felt heartache. It was a waste for him to leave. Anyways , life is always unpredictable . You'll never know what will happen next . Just like what has happened to him. It was so sudden !

" I'll keep you in my prayers .
Goodbye . "

No comments: