Monday, August 17, 2009

`` 我真的好累 -

I can't stand this anymore !
Can you just bring all the materials and fix it up once and for all ? Instead of bringing some & forgetting to bring the rest ? You guys simply pisses me off ! I cannot stand the fact , I have to come home , seeing piles of boxes in my living room hall, so messy, so filthy ... Coming home searching for things which I cant find in my room. Carrying those boxes up and down.

I was suppose to have a full length mirror. It is always one thing which I have always wanted in my room. And in the end, you guys just give me 1/2 length ? WTH ! Aren't you all suppose to fit to customer's requirements ? And not what you all wanna do ?

Where's my glasstop table ?
To think you have even forgotten all about it ?! Say you guys are professional ? My foot ! Its almost going 2 months . And you guys havent completely done with my room ? Why ?! Even my brother's room are done & they were the last to start while mine was the first.

I am so Utterly Disappointed and Frustrated !!
I really broke down this time......

Anyways , my laptop has been crashed . It's pointless to get it fix over & over again. Moreover, the model is already old. I've decided to get a new one.
Macpro or Sony Vaio ? Which one should I purchase ? I'm stuck in between these two and both have the specs I need.
Anyone knows where to get decal stickers as well ? I'm looking for one for my room wall.

" I'm tired of being home .
Only being out makes me feel better. "

No comments: