Sunday, August 30, 2009

`` Soreeeee -

Just came back not long ago from supper at Lau Pat Sat with my colleagues. Bonds & relations with each other have grown stronger & closer. Which makes me feel , I'm already apart of them. 2 more months to go ... & I'll be down to front office.

I donno if that would be a good sign or not . But there's one thing for sure , I'll do my best no matter how hard it takes. I still have a long way , not the time to give up as yet. There are lots to learn.... And Geradine will continue to learn. (:

I'm down with a slight sorethroat. Thus , I can't talk as much . Do pardon me on my quietness. I'll be back once I've recovered. Wahahhahas ~
This is not the right time to lose my voice . =(

" If only I got the creativity to write .
I would have the pace to write the song . "

No comments: