Tuesday, September 08, 2009

`` Flu Bugg !


After lost of voice , here comes the flu .
Bahhhhs ~
Been having the strong nasal range whenever I sing . Trying to get back my voice as soon as I can & also , to practise for this week's lesson . Haven't been back for almost a month.

I miss my classmates & somehow , thinking back , recalling ........ I miss VS peeps too ! But unfortunately, whenever they had gathering , I'm stuck at work . Hopefully there would be a day where I can meet up with them. (:

Was working today & I felt the itchiness in my nose. The feeling of wanting to sneeze but yet , not to. It was so uncomfortable ! And I can feeel the tears in my eyes... Watery Watery feeling . Lols !


p.s : people ! do take care of yourself as I know weather's been bad nowadays. It's easy to fall ill.

" An opportunity arises ,
I'm not gonna miss . "

No comments: