Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Exhaustion has lead to the peak of the mountain.
I've lost myself & lose control.
Trust was what I had handed to.
Temperature rise when little was done.
Bangs & voice were clearly heard.
Gradually, tears flew down my rosy cheeks
I hide myself , silently in a corner of the quiet room.
No one knows.

This is not the life I wanna lead.
Nor this is something that I ever wanted.
All I need was time to pull me through.
It was a mistake I've ever made , over-estimation was the name.
Now time is starting to constrain me.
I'm starting to lose all my loves & had to choose which are the importance.
Sacrifice was what it was called.

My body is breaking down in no time .
I know that I've suffered but I was given no choice.
Everything is piling up & I had to finish it all .
Giving up was something I once thought of .
However, it wasn't worth at all.
Or else, all my efforts would have gone to waste.
As long as there are time left , everything is worth a try.
I won't give up nor I won't give in.
Just a lil cry out , and I will continue again.
I'll be better for sure.

Don't worry peeps ! I'll be fine. (:
Just too exhausted & stress out .

" Hidden in a corner ,
Not knowing where was I . "

No comments: