Friday, October 09, 2009

`` A Brand New Start .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My long-distance cousins bought me this dress & I've decided to wear them on this day.
Today would be a brand new start for me ... Everything new. (:

Photobucket

I'm no longer wearing the ring but it would be hang around my neck with the necklace u gave me.
To know, my love for you will always be there.

Went off to Gallery Hotel & dine in to Zenden to have dinner with all the Trainees. It was a nice gathering with lots of catch up & fun. I really miss the times we all had together as trainees. Crapping , fooling around in restaurant. We even played games and joke around when there were no guests dining in. We learnt & teach as one.

It was oktober fest season from Oct 1 till the 11. Thus, our restaurant was promoting German food & Erdinger Beer. I should say the white beer was really good. It suits me but I didnt wana drink. I haven't been feeing well these days. Starting to develop cough and my acidity sickness is acting up again. ):

Anw , Dinner was great ! XD

A BELATED BDAY PRESSIE FROM ZH TO KELLY


Photobucket


Guess what ? Most people would just buy a wrapping paper to wrap a gift right ? But this girl uses ribbon to wrap a present. Hahs ! How unique could it be.

Photobucket

KELLY & ZHIHUI

Photobucket

US WITH ERDINGER HAT
- salim , kelly , me & zhihui

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Not forgetting it's a Friday night . Which means , there will be an Erdinger Model to promote the German Beer. How could we miss out her ?! Hehs.

Photobucket

LUCKY NICK WAS BEING SURROUNDED WITH GIRLS.
Bahahas !

Photobucket

Enough of group photos , time to open up her present !

THERE SHE GOES UNWRAPPING

Photobucket

ROUNDS & ROUNDS

Photobucket

OKAY ... FINALLY WE ARE SEEING SOMETHING ...
( see the green colour spot ? )

Photobucket

SEE THE ROLLS OF RIBBON
heh ! heh !

Photobucket

ALMOST DONE !
( keep on rolling .. rolling ... rolling .. )

Photobucket

TADA !
- a personalized drawing by Zhihui -

Photobucket

It was a waterproof camera with diving of not deeper than 3M. I should say , the name she drew, was beautifully done.
After which , we went to have Gelato ice cream after dinner and walked around Clarke Quay area. Time flies & it was getting late. Had to work morning shift tomoroow. Therefore, I left at 9.30pm.

Next meet up would be on Monday & I'm looking forward to it. (:
Just a day more & I'll be leaving F&B.
Hello ! to Front office.
" All along , I have been deceiving myself.
Even if I can't , I had to. "

No comments: