Monday, October 12, 2009

`` Hello , Front Office !

Reported 10am in Front Desk. Did nothing much by just reading notes and some paper work. Ms Susan , the FO manager brief-ed us some things to be taken note in the hotel. It was definately a hell-lots to learn. And now that I'm in reservation dept , I need to learn my rooms well to sell. Gotta start studying tonight ! hahas.

I'm starting to miss my F&B mates . Visited them in the afternoon & I felted so welcome. (:
Waiting for them to send me the photos so that I'm able to upload them. Heehees !

Anw, I wanna thank to those who msg me in the morning just to wish me on my first day in FO. I was deeply touched. It was really sweet of you all .

" Viewing my phone umpteen times.
Hoping that person could be you .
I received none in the end .
It strikes me through. "

No comments: