Wednesday, April 07, 2010

3rd Anniversary'10 ♥

Today, we made this day a different one. Instead of just strolling around, having dinner... We decided to do a HEALTHY anniversary. (:

3 years of LOVE , 11 years of FRIENDSHIP !
It's been almost a decade we knew each other. And one thing for sure, our relationship for each other has always been strong. I'm really fortunate to have found them & have them by my side.

They picked me up when I fall
They shared their happiness & never failed to leave me out

Well, that's what true friendship is all about isn't it ? =D
DARLINGS - thank you so much !

MADE BY : DARLING PING

Photobucket

EAST COAST PARK

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

SURPRISE FOR MY DARLINGS
- I drew this -

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

DOING CRAZY THINGS WITH EN

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE 3 OF US

Photobucket

Shagged day ! I'm really proud of darling Ping that she has finally learnt how to ride a bicycle ! (:
Congrats Darling !

Headed to Waraku to have our dinner. Food was great!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we had a long way back to the bus stop............. That's one thing I hate about going to East Coast. Public transport is so inaccessible unless you are travelling here by own vehicle. =P

PhotobucketPhotobucket

“ 没有你们俩。。
我真的撑不了下去。”

No comments: