Monday, April 05, 2010

Goodbye GALLERYHOTEL !

I came back to work without knowing... Actually today was my last day of work. My leave has been approved. But I do not know why... The moment I heard this news, I was brought more of a saddness than happiness that I'm finally free. Just awaiting for this day to arrive.

Maybe becos, I'm attached to here. GalleryHotel, was where I brought myself up to a matured young lady. Who has changed me to who & what I am. Though tiring, but I've always enjoyed working here. Everyone of them took care of me very well. I was blessed.

I didnt get to say goodbye to every single one of them as it was really last minute. But I wanna let them know, I will definately miss this place & thanked them for taking care of me throughout this one year. I came in with only 10% knowledge of the hotel. Right now, I left with 80% knowledge of working in a hotel. Thank you so much everyone ! I hope, we'll still keep in contact.

Below are the photos of me & some of my colleagues ....

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

BUNG, WE MADE IT THROUGH !

Photobucket

GERADINE KER IS OFFICIALLY FREE !
Finally, I can concentrate on what I really want. 1 Month of break for myself. And I'll be back to focus on my goals & dream. (:


No comments: