Wednesday, September 28, 2011

失忆 - 梁静茹 Cover

歌曲: 失忆 - 梁静茹
Cover by: Geradine Ker


A simple cover done up within 30 mins. (The fastest & shortest I've ever done so far.)
I immediately fell in love with this song the moment I listened through my mp3. It totally describes the feelings which I've been carrying for the past few days. I'm at the verge of giving up love because I'm just too exhausted with the things I'm facing. All I need now is a time off for myself to think if this is worth, if this is the kind of love that I want & whether I can go on with the rest of my journey. TIME is an important factor to me right now.

God, I plead you for the strength to keep me on going.
Though it's hard to breath, but I need to carry on and move forward with my life.
And I thank you for sending angel friends down to put me through.
With their advises, it puts me to a route/direction of where I should go.
Thankyou.

No comments: