Wednesday, September 07, 2011

`` Sim's Belated - 22nd

The thing about me and Sim when celebrating birthday, we always made it belated because of our busy tight schedules. As we grow, we have more commitments, and when we have more commitments = lesser time spent.

Finally we met up for dinner, a simple one at Pepper Lunch at Shaw Plaza. ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

HER BIRTHDAY GIFTS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After filling our hungry stomachs, we were brainstorming where to go & what to do before exiting Pepper Lunch. And then... NEOPRINTS came to our mind! It's been ages since we last done so. The very last time I took was during Secondary School times? Where the neoprint trends were there. And I still remembered, I even save up $1 coins in a separate piggy bank just for neoprints! Whenever I go out, I'll always bring my $1 coin bag just for neoprints. HAHA! Those were the good old days....

Anw, I think the neoprints trend is still there but not as much anymore. I guess the only shops surviving are in Bugis and Cineleisure Shopping Mall. As for the rest, I guess it's been closed down. HEHE!

Stepping into Neoprints shop got me excited. But as I looked at the price, my goodness $12 per machine?!!! Price been rising so muchiiieee! Its like almost double the price I took the last time. LOL! Oh well, new functions, new machines... Let's stop grumbling! We're here to replay our past memories together. ♥____♥!!

WE GOT IN

PhotobucketPhotobucket

SICKENING FACE OF HER =,=

Photobucket

TOOK THE PHOTOS, ALL DONE!
(Ready for the results?)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

OUR PHOTOS :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

As we looked at our photos, we weren't really satisfied with the results and machine. (It's actually just an excuse because we wanted to take the other machine which looks interesting. I'll tell you why later. :P)

We changed the money, got in the next one.

I TOTALLY LOVEEEE THIS!!!
Look at the results!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

But one thing about this machine, it enhances our eyes so much that we looked like some "Guppy fish". LOL!

LOVE OUR NEOPRINTS ♥
Photobucket

AND I LOVE THE TIME-SPENT WITH HER TOO!!

Happy be-lated Birthday to you once again Darling!
Hope you enjoyed this simple dinner and time spent of ours.
Thank you for being such a dear to me.
Lovey-dovey you ♥



No comments: