Monday, November 21, 2011

`` Assignments Accomplished -

Group projects all accomplished!
Though it was all okay but when it comes to presentation individually, I'm never satisfied with mine.....

Standing infront of everyone has always been my fear since young ; which results, having low confidence level. I've tried training myself but it never succeed. Shivers whenever I performed on stage, feeling prepared yet unable perform well when it comes to presentation - empty mind. It's totally depressing at times when you know you could do better than this yet, unable to do so. Sometimes, I do wonder where do others get the strength of confidence but I don't. And I gotta admit this, it's the mind that play a part. Unfortunately, till now I still have not overcome this though I very much wanted to. That's also one of the reason why I left performing.

I REALLY HOPE THAT I'M ABLE TO BUILD UP MY CONFIDENCE SOON!
- to fulfill my passion of performing once again.
- to be able to present myself well in future

Assignments have been done so do tests too!
Marketing law just ended on Saturday & I do have to say, it's a tricky paper. I'm pretty worried for this test because I've lost approx 6 marks for it. I didn't get to finish. Honestly speaking, I don't have the confidence of passing this paper though it's an open book test. Looking forward, I really need to brush up on the exams and make sure I score. A credit will be good enough for me for marketing. I don wanna pin too much hope on MAL. Just a pass so I can go through for the next trimester. (:

GAMBATTE FOR MY STUDIES! ^^Y


No comments: