Sunday, November 13, 2011

`` Bookwormie.-

Been worn out these days. Assignments dead lines are approaching. Each day passed, makes my heart skips a beat. Adding on, I had family duties to take care of. This week has been a hectic one. BREATHE GERADINE, BREATHE!!

Vancouver relatives departed today after staying for a month at my place.
Time sure flies real quickly and it's pretty scary whenever I felt that way. =/

11:11:11
I did remember this date & I pampered myself on this date.
Why? - Because I did online shopping on G-Market! WAHAHAHA!
Jaslin is gonna kill me when she receives the parcel becoz' all my delivery loots goes to her place & I'll meet her to collect it afterwhich.

This was what I've gotten...


Gotten this WHITE color (:
Believe it or not, these are gonna be my CNY dresses in 2012. HAHAHHAA!
Prepared it so early right? YA I KNOW! Well, knowing that CNY begins pretty early next year & I don't wan to do any last min shopping anymore like the past which I always do so. Ended up, rushing things here & there just to get CNY clothings. LOL! That's pretty annoying at times. So this year, decided to get it prepared. Buy them, store them & not worry them. =P

Finally, to make my night even better..........
I bought these 2 in the end. Couldn't resist those two colors.
RESISTANCE KILLED ME EVENTUALLY! =X


HAPPY HAPPY WITH MY LOOTS!
Gonna shop for more in december. The more clothings the merrier especially now that I'm schooling. Brains kill me whenever I had to decide what apparels should I wear the next day. HEHEHEHE!

Brunch with BF tomorrow! Looking forward to it. (:
And then back to assignments again. Just gonna CHIONG all the way for it. Simply can't wait for those project assignments to end. I will be a bookworm for this month till Dec 9. BAHS! :'(

No comments: