Thursday, August 22, 2013

Girlfriends

Finally, I had a whole day out with my girls. Ever since we've graduated from our diploma, our schedules have been hectic. Meeting out has lessen, barely a whole day out like this. Most of the time, it's just a dinner date.

Happy! Happy! 
It was a day well spent! :D

Here's my #ootd for the day.


Haven't been wearing out my black skirt for a long time. Therefore, I decided to wear it today before it collects more dust. Haha! 

Met my ladies at 2plus in the afternoon & had Tim Ho Wan for lunch. 
It's our first time trying their dim sum. Queue wasn't long. 
And I would like to say, "THE FOOOD IS YUMMMY!" 


Baked Char Siew Paus, Glutinous Rice & Ma Lai Gao (Malay Steam Cake) are the MUST TRY items! However, if you are tempted to get the yam sago as dessert, please don't! It was a disappointment. :( Other than that, it was good & I'm bound to return for their dim sum! 

** Rating: 8.5/10 

Had a slow stroll around Town to digest our heavy tummy & then off to Brunetti at Tanglin Mall for some sweet treats! ❤ 



This is one of my fav place for macarons! 
Recommended this place to them here since they like macarons too! 

A pity, Nutella flavor wasn't available & I didn't get to eat salted caramel too. Boohoo :'( BUT! It's alright! Because I get to tried other flavors too! ((: 
Passion Fruit, Mango, Chocolate, Espresso, Rasberry. 
YUMS! Total satisfaction! 满足感 deep deep! :P 

And here's their ice-cream corner. Many varieties for you to choose. 
A pity that the 3 of us were too full for it. Gotta skip it. :(


Till next time! (: 

The 3 of us spent weee hours in Brunetti. Had our girl talks as usual & I came to realize, how much have we grown since primary school till now. Friends for a decade & even more. Topics have begin to mature, where we began to start having conversations about life, future, career, etc. It changed. Well, it's just signs that we are all getting older. Haha! 

Done with the sweet treats, next stop, recommended California Pizza to them at Forum Shopping Mall. 




Mouth-watering eh? Hehe! 
Mushroom Soup, Caesar Salad & Peking Duck Pizza. 
Nomz Nomz Nomz all the way!! 
This is one of my favorite place for pizza dine-in. The other location will be at Peperoni Pizzeria (Les Amis). 

To rate this, this gotta be 9/10

After the heavy indulgence for the entire day, walking is a MUST to reduce our sins! HAHAHA!
Last destination for the night: Esplanade. 
Just in time, we manage to catch the laser show as well. 
Strong breeze, good seats, beautiful scenery, great company, ends the perfect evening! 


Got home & see whats on my table!

Hooooray! 
My hellokitty screen protector which I've ordered from Ebay has arrived! It was quicker than I thought! The delivery came 1 week earlier than I expected. Awesome! 

LOVES ❤
A Happy Wednesday indeed! (: 



No comments: