Friday, April 01, 2005

numb numb numb

my hands been feeling so numb since yesterday.. keep having dat poky feeling.. den vision very blur.. haix!! dunno wad happen also..

didnt go sch todae coz my right hand especially was damn numb..no feeling at all..no strength...dis morning woke up..at first wanna go to sch de.. suddenly my jaw dere pain...den kana headache..spreading the pain..so didnt go to sch in the end lor..if not i will not skip my mock test man..i done all my work yesterday.. den todae didnt go to sch..

woke up at 930 like dat.. my mama brought me to clinic to see doctor.. den doc say my nerve kana infected..dats why got all these symtoms..she say i over work lor.. dats why kana like dat..

after getting out of the rm..my mum nag and nag and nag.. no more comp for u...muz rest..blah blah blah..but in the end i still come.. coz i am too bored!!!hahas..!!
well, i am quite sturbbon at times larh..nd to change my dis character man...

came home ate the medicine..wah.. all the tablets "tua tua liap" eh..big big one lor.. haha..so difficult to swallow.. eat until i scared...

haix.. while having my lunch.. i dun even have the strength to carry a plate of noodles.. my right hand was trembling so badly..so now i have to depend on my left hand more..

ok larh.. will write till here.. hands so numb.....

No comments: