Thursday, July 27, 2006

*_terribly sick_*

ytd had a terrible nitemare. moii whole body was shivering. b4 the nitemare. i thought he msg me telling me dat he had read the blog. telling me dat he had forgiven me and it was hard on me too after reading it. bud when i woke up to check moii phone, there wasnt any msg received. it just seemed so real. mayb i've been thinking too much. i realised it was den a dream. i went back to slp.

i cant really remember wad the nitemare actually was. all i can remember was i dreamt moii clique was wid me during class. baowei was actually beside me. mr patrick came to b our teacher. he asked me something and i couldnt remember wad it was. baowei beside me taking the metal ruler and cut moii arm. rubbing against it. the expression on her face was realli very scary. i can feel the pain on moiii hand. it was actually gonna bleed real soon. the cut there. yikes !! her face expression.giving me dat evil luff. den i woke up. feeling so scared. i am alone in the rm. crying so loudly so badly. i felt so scared. i msg dear, jia en and cheryl. i needed somemore to talk to. i felt alone.

he called me asking me wad happen. i was crying so badly. feeling so ji dong. he can hardly hear me and advised me to call moii mom first den called him back. called moii mom and i was crying. after chatting i went out cos i was tearing so badly. went out to take tissue. till i cant take it. i felt so weak and went out of the living rm asking moii bro to burn the joss stick for me. it realli scares all of them. nicole jie and moii dad. i was feeling so weak. i felt so breathless. i could hardly talk. telling me it was just a nitemare. its not going to happen and all dat. i admit moiiself too. it was just a dream after all. bud easier than said. mayb part of it i was too stressed up too. nicole jie beside me trying hard to console me as well.

after praying, daddy used the god's water to clean moii whole body. moii situation was realli scary. like crazy woman like dis. didnt eat much bud just a few spoonful of food. den i went back to moii rm and called him. he still unable to forgive me till now. i just dunno wad to do to make him forgive me for wad i haf done. i was realli sick and weak. i couldnt think anything. moii cough was real bad...

after putting down, i received a msg frm cheryl and shi hui dat the both of them had some arguments. haish !! why did things turned out like dis ?? friendship probs, sch work probs, moii probs, health probs, relationship probs. it seems like all the probs are coming to me. dis is so scary !! i realli dunno who to turn to..pls help me ??

was hafing fever in the middle of the nite. during the morning todae while i was abt to leave the hse, i vomitted in the toilet. wanted to go sch bud in the end i cant. feeling so weak. went back to moii room, changed and rest till 9.30am. woke up. wash up and i went to new park hotel to see family doc.

was actually running a fever, hafing cough and flu..the neck pains was actually due to moii fever. bud once moii fever has subsided everything would slowly b cured. so not to worry ehhs? went for lunch at the coffee shop nearby. no appetite to eat anything. mOmmi was actually telling me dat dis is the 7th month. and just haf to bcareful lors. mayb i met into dirty things. as u noe buddhist, they tend to believe those stuff. fri going to moii master temple to pray. rather play safe than sorry ehhs ?? so hopefully after i go temple everything wld b alright again barhs.

reached home talked to dear. i dunno whether he actually forgiven me. bud i hope so barhs. cos i realli dun wan a cold relationship. i wan it back when we used to b. i wan it when we used to joke and laugh on the phone..msg each other frequently. now, i dunno whether the situation been solved. cos dis tyme i realli made him angry. haish !! i pray hard hopefully so barhs..

another side i am also worried abt shi hui and cheryl..both are moii gd frens. and i just dun wan them to b like dis. not talking to each other. i really hope tml when i go back sch they wld b ok again....

haish!! so much things occuring. SOS!! i nd SOS!! ambulence !! pls help me!!!!! feeling so sick, so troubled, so stress...arhhhs !! i simply just nd BREAK!

No comments: