Monday, June 18, 2007

` . shiverss * ~

todae its the 10th day !
and im still falling ill .

)):

thought i was recovering but never thought i was wrong . was shivering very badly during front office lesson . thanks for lending me your jacket again . hees ~
lesson ends at 4 to 5 plus , so sweet of my sisters to accompany me to take cab .

xD

can u imagine ?
they were all perspiring like hell ?
and me ?
wearing a jacket , zipped up so tightly ?

oh god !
im so cold-blooded .

surpposed to visit the doctor at 7pm to take my blood test and visit the doc again to see whats wrong with me . in the end , had to postponed it to the next day as i need to take in the morning . so looks like i have to skip eng lesson for tml .

rarwwwwwhhhhs ~

so many things been happening around me .
i cld felt the stress and cOnfusion coming .
sigh ~
just take one step at a time .
i guess that would be the best choice among all .

" music sings to my ears .
only you cld relieved my stress . "

No comments: