Thursday, June 28, 2007

` STRESS .

been feeling very very stress up recently for the past few days due to exams . mugging hard for it but yet lacking of confidence in myself . i know for sure that im gonna flunk my econs and tourism . im afraid that i may have to re-take my exams once again .

SIGH ~

papers are much tougher than progress test.
whatever it is ,
i told myself just like what i have told my frens ..

" you have did your best !
it's over . there isnt a point bragging abt it becos u just cant turn back time .
just accept it and move on . "

am i right to say that ?

anyways , i had my econs paper todae .
yeah yeah ~
answers were mainly rubbish . many gave up of econs becos it only weighs a weightage of (1) . and they left pretty early . hahas !

had lunch with my sisters at MOS . its really lovely being with them . yups ! we shared stories with one another . there are fun , joy , laughters and anger within us .

no matter what happens ,
sisters ,
we are sticking with each other for LIFE hors ?

((:

we had so much fun together till we didnt even notice the time .
bid gdbye at 2pm and took 61 home . 1 hr journey .
yawwwwnnns ~
61 bus ride is always so long .

guess what did i do the moment i reach home ? wahahahas ~
geradine turned to become so hardworking after i took my bath .
i chiong for my f/o .
i only had about 2 hrs of rest overall .

hees ~
surprised hors ?

yeahs ~
i just wanna score well for my f/O tml and housekeeping on sat becos it stands a weightage of (3) . its really impt and i had interests in those subj too . so, its pretty alright for me la .

hopefully , i wld not forget what i have studied .
STRESS !
STRESS !


JIA YOU JIA YOU !
2 more papers to go and im FREE !

xD .

" my mind is in a whirl .
would you clear it for me ? "

No comments: