Friday, June 29, 2007

` it just flOws .

again ,
it happened again ~
not the same dream but i just had my nightmare again .
can you imagine how terrible i felt ?
i cant move for 3 times ?
i cant scream nor do anything .
i was stuck on bed !

when i cld ,
i burst into tears immediately .
i felt so afraid .. i felt so lonely .
i dunno who to confide to but myself .
though i was wishing someone wld be there by myside .
so , all i cld do was to sms to a person and let it out to make me feel better a little .

its late at nite, i dun wanna disturb anyone's slp . for the whole nite , i only had 45 mins of slp . that's all. i didnt catch a wink at all after that . all i did was covering myself with blanket . crouching tightly and cry . i know you guys may think its just a dream . it will never be true .
yes i know !
it will definately never be true . but its the feeling . the feeling is just simply terrible ! i guess you guys wld never understand how much am i going through .

tears been flowing down repeatedly .
i cried everywhr i go .
on my way to sch ..
in class ..
on my way home ..
at home ..

can you just erase the situation out from my mind ?

i have just recovered not long ago from my sickness .
and now i occured this nightmare .
i really cant ..
cant take it ANYMORE !
pls ..
stop torturing me .
im tired ..
im really exhausted .

when i reached home , i didnt even have the appetite to eat . all i felt was puking .
why are there always so many things occuring to me every now and then ?

rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhs !

left one more paper to go .
that is housekeeping and then , mayb i cld have a break for myself barhs .

front office was alright for me todae .
((:

" i composed a tune from the bottom of my heart ..
to express my inside- out . "

No comments: