Friday, December 04, 2009

`` Uncomfortable ..

All thanks to my PI PA GAO candies !
My voice is back . Wahahahas ~ but it still hurts somehow.
It was a rushing day. I had rushed to work & then to tampines. I was even lost & had to find my way to an unknown CC.

I seriously hate the cab driver to the max ! It was during peak hour when I hired the cab. Expressway was jam like mad. Thus, the cab driver kept jerking like hell. I was already feeling unwell & he made it worse. Immediately after I alighted, I puked like a MERLION !

Poor me. T_T .

Anw, the performance was like a ghost town. No one else, only US !
Suprisingly, we still have a client asking us if we can perform for their event as well. Hahs !

Had dinner with Nicky and Cailing. We were having conversation about our future. I do agree with him, we will never know unless we have gone through the whole procedures by ourselves. Imagination is always easy but setting up a goal will be a different case. Therefore, look afar first before you made a decision, you'll never know when accidents happen. (:
Always get prepared for the worse.

Lastly, HOME SWEET HOME !
bahhhs - I'm feeling so uncomfortable.
The feeling of wanting to puke but can't.
The feeling of wanting to cough but can't.
grrrrrrs !!

GOODNIGHT !
I'm in need of rest. (:
My bed is calling me .

" I'm awaiting ...
And awaiting each day. "


No comments: