Sunday, December 20, 2009

`` Updates ! -

Below are the events & photos updates of what have I been busy with ......
No outing w friends .
Mostly from work to OB / Carols daily. Shagged month .

X'MAS CAROLS
( team A )

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just 2 more performances left & we are done with Carols. Overall, I enjoyed myself. Especially when you see passerbys looking at you, kids started to dance and clap while you are singing. It really gives you the motivation to perform for the better. You start smiling while looking at them, hoping they will stay throughout your performances. (:

Anyway, I really wanna thank my team for being really understanding as I've always been the last to arrive. Reaching on the dot at either 6pm or 8pm as I've to rush down from work. Also, my dad who has been fetching me after work when he's nearby for the past 2 performances to save on my cab fare. XD !

Last Performance Date : 25th December 2009
Destination : Woodlands & Dawson Place

RECORDING STUDIO

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This is my 2nd experience in recording studio. Huan Liang laoshi & Huan Jie laoshi popped by to see us too ! I had ultimate fun in there. The feeling was awesome ! Sadly, we were unable to take photos with the condenser mic which was in the other room due to time constraint. =( .

I hope there will be another chance for me to step into the recording studio again.
My voice wasn't that well at that time. I was still having my coughs. Trying hard to control during recording. The room was cold. My voice shivers quite badly. Anw, I have done my best and I told myself for this would just be an experience. I can't wait for Billy laoshi to finish editing our songs. (:

Geees ! It's great to catch up with my classmates again. It had been awhile we last met. Almost 2wks or more. We were the noisiest group & also the ones who took the most photos. Billy laoshi shakes his head when he saw us. Thinking when will we ever stop. Hahs !

Everything ended at 8pm. Upcoming Advanced Course Exam will be on Tuesday.
As such, this will marks the end of our journey together as a class. It will be really unbearable for sure as we have been together for almost a year or 2. The strong bond between us has always been there. I just hope, this will remain even though each and everyone of us will be going separate ways.

PLEASE KEEP IN CONTACT ! - loves & misses

D&D - GALLERY HOTEL

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a rushing day for me. Headed to D&D after work for certificate presentation. Then, I rushed off to OB for performing crew lesson. Danced By2 song for HuanJie & PeiQiang laoshi to see. Well, there are still rooms of improvement.

I really wanna thank Fiona for her patience in guiding me with a person who has no dancing background.

" SIT SIT SIT " !
Her comments from her to me whenever we had our dance practise.
I will never forget this Fiona ! Hahas.

I always has interest in dancing since young but I never really got a chance to learn. I would most probably be taking dance lesson next year after my attachment ends. And Pop Piano too ! My skills for Electone Organ has seriously gone rusty. I'm not gonna regret it again. Coming back to my hobby, I'm gonna fulfill what I've love all along.

After lesson, took a bus down back to hotel to attend D&D as I've promised my colleagues that I would be back.

** OVERALL : FUN & ENJOYABLE **

Reached home at around 1am.

P.S : More photos will be uploaded at later date once I've received photos from them. (:

As for today, I've just came to realise .....
I've missed OB X'mas party! T_T
Always thought it was 25th December.
How blur of me.

" Finally a day to rest tomrrow.
I'm about to breakapart."

No comments: