Sunday, December 06, 2009

`` X'mas gig 2.

Cough seems worse. Fever is still there on & off. My throat hurts.
I had difficulties performing today. T_T
Nevermind ! I believe I can do better than this when I'm well. - be positive ! heehee.

Anw, today's performances were really enjoyable. Cailing , Brenda , Ben & Me even got lost in Sengkang. We had our long walk to our destination. Our feet really hurts ! Especially for the females.. we had to walk with our heels.

Had dinner in Mcdonald's.. Filling up with lots of craps from Nicky & Colin.
And I will never forget this from Nicky , " TEMPURA IS A FISH ! "
All of us were laughing out loud. It was really hilarious. hahas !

Waited for Cailing's bf to arrive & all of us left.
Thanks Colin for the ride. (:

" Why?Why?Why?
It's playing back all over & over again. "


No comments: