Wednesday, January 13, 2010

`` 8 Hours More -

As I viewed by blog, I find its getting more & more pathetic. Tried finding a nice skin to replace this, but its so difficult to find a suitable one. Now, my wallpaper is gone ! T_T .

Anyway, just a day more & I'll be turning 21.
The day of growing be an adult, the day to be an independent WOMAN. I'm taking the key ! (:
Yeah, I caps the word, " WOMAN " as I'm no longer the small girl who used to get spoilt & pamperped by my family. I'm standing on my own feet now. Though not really in terms of finance due to low salary as I'm currently under attachment. But ! I'm no longer take money from my parents anymore. ^^Y ! - thats something to be proud of ya ? hehs !

21st ?!
I JUST WANNA BE A STRONGER & HAPPIER PERSON !
& to be able to provide my family a better life in future. (:

Lastly, thanks to all who wished me in advanced. ♥
Will be spending my birthday at work, working midnight shift. T_T. - something special uhhs? * winks

" Though its nothing something to look forward to.
But I'll be happy for sure ! "

No comments: