Wednesday, January 06, 2010

`` SIGH - -

My schedule for next week has been out :

MON TUE WED THURS FRI SAT SUN
A A C C OFF B B

When I found out that I had to work C shift on my birthday, 14 January........
My heart sank totally. But anyway, let's look on the bright side. It wasn't that bad afterall. Quiet, Peaceful night ? I'm still able to have dinner with my family. (:

Though its 21st, however, I felt that it's just like any normal day. Nothing special, nothing to look forward to. The only thing was ... I'm getting older. The age + 1 . LOLS !

It's so hard to catch a breath.
Has been very fed up & stress with things recently. I'll just have to re-plan my schedules all over again. SIGH -

@#$%$####$%^^$#@@$#@#%^&&%$#@#$#@ !!!!!
ROARS !

Right now, I'm more worried about the Wake Up call. As guest made a phone call and complained that there wasn't any wake up call given last nite. I'm so afraid that it would be me. My mind is full of it now........ I'm gonna be so dead tml if it's me. Crossing my fingers ***


" There's nothing more I could say.
I don't look forward anymore. "




No comments: