Friday, January 01, 2010

``HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 2010 -

Somehow different this year. I had to work on 31st December & was on midnight shift together with my mommy, April & Sir Sopi. Very interesting but busy night.

When clock strikes 12am. Everyone started to let their hair loose & enjoy the night ! People going round with poppers, popping around. Me & April were having war with poppers. I see guests looking at us, must be wondering " why are these crazy women doing when they are suppose to be working ?! " Well, its New Year ! (: Let's just make it an exception.

It was my first midnight shift & I was pretty surprise that I was able to stay awake till 10am. Maybe becos it was a busy night with lots of phone calls received and paper work to be done.

Anyways ...................

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
- WELCOMING 2010 -

New year resolution ?
  • Give me the strength to pull through another year as year 2009 was really tough.
  • Be more positive & become a happier person
  • Less forgetful at work
  • Better planning of schedules
  • Better health
  • Going a step further to my musical skills
  • Starting to think/plan for my future
  • Get my driving license
  • More performances
  • University
  • Financial plannings
  • etc etc .................
Guess 2010 is gonna be another busy yr for me. JYJY !
Many resolutions for this coming year. I will definately work hard to fulfil them.

" I saw those signs ...
I felt them , but it's restricting me. "

No comments: