Saturday, January 23, 2010

`` SCAPE PERFORMANCE -

SCAPE CHINESE CONFESSION
Date : 23 January 2010
Time : 8pm - 11pm
Venue : Open area between Ngee Ann City & Wisma Atria
VISIT : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=248525964006&index=1 ( for further details)

DO COME DOWN & GIVE US YOUR SUPPORT ! (:

With lots amount of hardwork, tomorrow is gonna be the day. Though was disappointed that one of the item has been removed due to neglection of practise. But I'm really glad, we managed to pull through for this item.

Fiona & I will be singing and dancing for the very first time. And also, this wld be my first, being able to stand on stage, performing in front of so many audiences. " Thank you god for giving me this chance. "

To Fiona :
Girl, thank you for your patience & guidiance in regards to my dance moves & singing. I know teaching me is very heart boiling as you have to stand all my nonsense & craziness during practices. Come to think of it, I actually provided you with some entertainment in return so that we wld nt be so stress up. =P.

Anyway, really, thank you so much for everything. I was once stiff. I still remember those words which you always repeat to me. " GERADINE 坐下 !GERADINE 坐下 !GERADINE 眼神 ! " And now, we have completed & finalized our moves. Without you, I guess, I would still be like a tree trunk ! Haha !

During this period of time, I really enjoyed & had lotsa fun practising with you. Learning different kind of moves & be more "hiao". Hehs ! Let's Jia You for tomorrow. Make it our best shot. Prove to everyone else, we can do it ! LOVE YOU GIRL ! JYJYJY !

TO ALL OB PERFORMING CREW MATES ,
LET'S ALL JY TOGETHER & MAKE THE BEST OF IT ! (:

No comments: