Monday, February 15, 2010

`` 新的一年,新的到来 。。




祝福大家 : “ 恭喜发财,新年快乐 !
好运当头,财源逛进,事业顺利,身体健康,万事如意,步步高升 !

I donno if my chinese characters are right. Correct me if I'm wrong. My chinese has been getting from bad to worse as I have not been touching chinese after 'O's. Hehs !

Also, not forgetting , today is February 14.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL ! ♥

Double bliss, Double happiness.
Well, Valentine's day doesn't mean it's for couples only from what I feel. To me, Valentine(s) are your love ones. Which means, it can be with anyone. Though never romantic, but think about it. As long as you be with them, regardless who they are related to you, they will always be the " VALENTINE ".

On this day, I spent it with my family members for the very first time. Went visiting to my Uncle's place. I simply miss this feeling of heart warmth family.. where everyone gets together & have fun. I LOVE THEM ALL !

" Up till now, I'm still awaiting .
I found the answers. I got them right. They were true. But I'll never admit .
Tears dripping down my eyes, you never know how much it meant to me , how down am I .
Even if you do , you never show . What's the point ?
You are making me numb each occasion . It became a phobia outta me .
What kind of situation am I in ?
I felt so silly each time I tired to hide, but then again ...
It's the love that I'm hanging on . "




No comments: