Wednesday, February 17, 2010

`` Finally a day to rest .

Sleeping less than 5 hours daily this week was simply tiring. It felt like working midnight shift to me. Reaching home at 2-3am after visiting. By the time I turned in, it would be around 4-5am. Nevertheless, there would definately be a day which I would be looking forward to. And that day would be my OFF DAY !!

" I gotta feeling - wooohooooo !
That today's (tonight's) gonna be a good day (night) !
That today's gonna be a good good day (night) ! x2 "

Finally a day for me to relax, a day for me to rest.
Not going out, nor having any plans. Just doing the things I like/want. How nice would that be ? (:

CNY OUTFIT FOR DAY 2 & 3
- casual, simple -

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

USUAL EDITION

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It's been awhile I've last done those. Hahs !
Photography & editions have almost been in my interests. Hopefully, after attachment, I could learn something more & improve my skills. DSLR - you'll be mine soon ! (:

BAHHHS ! I'm still in CNY Holiday mood ! - feeling too lazy to go work tomorrow. But then again, do I have a choice ? Hehs ! Gotta drag myself ........

" Love is never perfect,
The only thing we can do is to improve to make the love lasts. "

No comments: