Wednesday, February 03, 2010

`` Tragic -

These 3 days, I've been filling myself nightmares. Dreaming about my pasts which I was supposed to forget. Those were the playback scenes.

Last night falls on the biggest impact in me. Maybe 2010 movie still plays in my head. I dreamt I was in Harbourfront with all my family members. And suddenly Tsunami just strike upon us. The sudden shocked, the anxiety of escaping ........... was too sudden to create any reaction. Everyone was drown. I see myself dead drowning in sea. Struggling in pain & at the very end, I gave up my life.

I thanked my mom for waking me up from my dreams. Though I know in real life it may not have happen. But I just felt, it maybe too soon to say anything. Who knows ? Anything can happen... Anytime , Anywhere.......................
You never know .

" Please grant me strength, I'm handling this all alone.
I don't want to get reminded of my pasts. Not anymore. "

No comments: