Thursday, February 25, 2010

`` Taking a Break -


It really took me quite sometime to think if I should really give myself a break from vocals as I'm getting really exhausted due to my work schedules. Getting tired from work, going to bed the moment I reached home. There wasnt any time for me to train, drill nor doing any exercises or practises with my songs and voice. Sometimes, even I had my off, I was down with other commitments to make.

Compared to the past, it was really so much of a difference. Spending most of my time on the things I love. With much passion on music, its really unbearable for me to put myself on break. However, mentally & physically, I can no longer hold on to it anymore. Though, it was really hard to make this decision, but I've come this point, questioning myself over & over again, I need a break. - To concentrate on one, finish my attachment and then resume back my musicality again.

I NEED SOME ADVISE !!!
would this be a right choice to make ? or should I just hang on & pursue till the end despite my exhaustion.

I promise this would just be a month break. (till April)
I'll be back for sure !
* peeps , while i'm away, pls do keep it contact. I'll attend whenever I can. (:

" I dont' wanna make the wrong move again.
I don't wanna regret like the past. "

No comments: