Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Opposite

ALL READY TO LEAVE HOME

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Spent 30 minutes awaiting for Jaslin's arrival ! She has to do O.T. Oh well, let's not complain too much becoz' no one likes to do O.T. So, let's be understanding here. Hahs !

Due to rainy season, everywhere was freezing.. and that includes Outdoor as well ! Gosh ! I can't imagine how am I going to survive if Singapore gonna have Winter season. I'll just dress up like a ball. =X

Headed to New York New York for dinner. I was having craving for Western. While browsing through the menu, what tempt me most was their desserts ! They look so awesomely goood ! Unfortunately, our stomach can't feel those sweet stuffs in. Oh well, maybe next time ! I'll come by again. =D

I was in dilemma at first. Having the temptations to go for shopping for a long long time !!! Stuck at the cross junction in CityHall, thinking if I should walk to town or to Bugis. So, to the easiest & most convenient way..... BUGIS was calling me !! And we headed there.

Pretty disappointed though. Thought I could find some stuffs I liked but in the end, it turned out Jaslin to be buying !! BAHHHHS !!

It was getting pretty late & I wasn't satisfied with myself. I didn't want to go home empty handed. Thus, I headed to Bugis Shopping Mall & bought myself nail polish instead. Hahahah ! The usual me !

NOW I'M HAPPY !!!
but still, I want to shop for clothings !! >.<

No comments: