Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Swelling Left Eyelid

Visited the doctor yesterday. She said it may due to allergy or bacteria has entered my eye. It happened 2 days ago. It hurt so much that I can barely sleep. Thinking that it was some kind of insect that bite me while I was watching television. But looks like, it may not be the case.

Thank god I'm on medication now. Otherwise, it's really hard to blink my eye & at least right now, it reduces the pain. Been having blurred vision as well once medication has worn off. Well, not gonna spend too much time on PC these days. I'm gonna stay away from screens & have plenty of rest to get it recovered fast. It's so hard to see things...

"While doing some research, viewing photos of those swollen eyelids..
makes me feel the pain for them."

No comments: