Sunday, August 08, 2010

RWS Performance

After a month of hardwork, this is what we gave it all.
Today is the day for the V.I.Ps, together with OBMF performers to shine it out on stage.

V.I.P GETTING READY AT THE BACKSTAGE

Photobucket
Photobucket

MY LOVELY BROTHERS & SISTERS WHO CAME DOWN SPECIALLY

PhotobucketPhotobucket

V.I.Ps ON STAGE
( the introduction )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

IT'S SHOWTIME
(Genie & Gee - SNSD)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

AND WE ARE DONE
( good job girls ! )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE FINALE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

OBMF PERFORMERS

Photobucket

Good Job guys ! Even though there maybe mistakes done during performances but I'm very sure, each & everyone of you has done your best. And you guys deserve to be applauded. (:
I love you all ! 3 cheers to OBMF Crews !! ♥

V.I.Ps

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No regrets to be in this team. 1 month of hard work together have been paid off. This may not be our best but we have put it all. Well done girls ! I'm really proud to be in this team. We may not know if there still be chance for us to work together as V.I.Ps in future, but I'll always remember the amount of practices we made, the guidance from each other and most importantly, the teamwork we had within us. Without this bond, this team would not have come this far. I personally wanna thank you girls for everything. And I totally enjoyed the times we had together. V.I.P, you rawwwk ! I love you girls !! Smooochies ! ♥

MY COUSIN & ME

Photobucket

You better read this cousin ! I know you read my blog. Haha !
Anyway, thank you for being so supportive all these while. Now that we have grown, busy times were held within us. Thus, we hardly meet & communicate. But mentally, I know you'll always be there to help me out whenever I'm in need. Sorry to have make you & Zx spend $7 for the parking fee. It's blooddy expensive ! You made me feel so touch. Haha ! I love you Van !! ♥

And ZX, thanks so much for coming even though you & Van are superglued. Heehee !!

TOGETHER WITH MY FAMILY

Photobucket

Especially to my mom. Without her, I would not have known about this school. Without her, I would not have taken up vocal course & she supports me financially when I was still schooling. Lastly, without her, I would not have come this far. So, thank you mommy for being so supportive ! Be it physically/mentally, you are always there for me. To me, you'll always be the best/No.1 mommy in my heart. Nothing could replace that. And I promise you, I will work hard to fulfill my goals I aim to achieve so that I am able to make you proud. I love you mommy ! ♥

DEAREST & ME

Photobucket

I know life in NS is hard. But still, you had to endure to be there for me too. Dear, it's been hard on you. Thank you for being so understanding & supportive. You've been the best ! Words have been said to you personally so I shall not type more. Hees. I heart you loads ! Mwahhhhs ~ ♥

BROTHER & SISTERS

Photobucket

Sorry guys, if I didn't get to communicate to you much after my performance especially to Netha, Flo & Jaslin. After getting back from phototaking, I was surprised that the 3 of you were gone. ):

But thank you so much for coming down despite having your busy schedules. Words can never express how thankful I am to all of you. Your presence means so much to me !
I love you all brother & sisters. ♥
*Hugs & Kisses *

CHECK OUT THE UNGLAM FACES
( evil grins )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CONTINUATION OF PHOTO-TAKING

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Many were rushing off, shall not take up too much time on photo-taking. Off to Sakae Sushi for lunch. I was pretty shagged due to the little amount of sleep. Been having insomnia recently. Haha ! Didn't ate much though... Too tired to gobble those food up but I love the company. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

MINI ICE-CREAM COST $7.99 !!

Photobucket

LOOK AT THESE & YOU WON'T THE APPETITE TO EAT ANYMORE
( the expressions of his ruins the delicious taste of food )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After knowing that Aikho sis was in Sentosa, Dearie, Merv & me headed to Sentosa to find her. It has been 5 weeks since I last saw her. I just can't wait to see her. I'm missing my sister so much.

Therefore, we left HF at around 6 plus after knowing that Aikho & Jaslin have been waiting for me for about an hour plus. I felt rather guilty & had to rush off.

Wenting Sis, sorry to give you a hug ! But you know I love you. Hee. ♥

FINALLY, I GET TO SEE "MINI JUSTIN"

Photobucket

LOOK AT HIS DIMPLE, SO ADORABLE !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

CHILLING IN SANDBAR

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE SUNSET

PhotobucketPhotobucket

WELCOME BACK, SIS ♥

Photobucket

IN SILOSO BEACH

Photobucket

MINI JUSTIN MUNCHING KOROPOK

PhotobucketPhotobucket

SNACKS FROM AIKHO

Photobucket

After the kids had their dinner, we took a stroll down together to the beach as the kids wants to play sand. As this is the first time Mini Justin had his first experience with the sand, he was actually quite uncomfortable with it thinking that it was dirt instead. Haha ! Look how innocent can kids be. =D

They are simply so adorable ! Anw, off to the water park where kids are able to have fun with waters....

ON OUR WAY UP

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

HERE WE ARE AT THE TOP !

Photobucket

THIS IS SUCH A FAIRYTALE LAND

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FIREWORKS COMING OUT FROM SONG OF THE SEA
( we were engross with it )

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

WHEN IT ENDS, THIS IS WHERE KIDS HAD THEIR FUN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LOOK HOW MUCH FUN JUSTIN IS HAVING
( till he doesn't wants to leave )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

O.O .. DEARIE GOT A FLOWER ON HIS HEAD

Photobucket

THE MERLION WALK WAY

Photobucket

THE WATERFALL

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE MERLION

Photobucket

THE PLANTATION

PhotobucketPhotobucket

STATUES OF BIRDIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was getting late & the kids were tired. Therefore, we exit Sentosa ... off to Vivo for awhile. Headed to Macdonalds' as Aikho was feeling hungry. Finally, home sweet home ! Dearie was having a bad cough & I wanted him to head home early to rest too.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

All in all, I'm happy girl today ! :D

" I've never felt more than happy like this for a long time...
And today, I'm blessed."

No comments: