Thursday, August 19, 2010

Starting from Scratch


Had an enriching vocal lesson with Chilla 老师 today.
Everything starts from scratch once again. We learnt the basic breathing techniques, the warm up exercises, staccatos, siren etc ....

Well, many teachers have different teaching methods. As a student of theirs, "hands up" if you have any doubts in mind. Once it's been cleared, note it down & bear that in mind. Never ever repeat the same mistakes again. (:

Selected 3 songs for lesson today :
1) 其实很爱你 - 张韶涵
2) 同手同脚 - 温岚
3) 超快感 - 孙燕姿

I practised alot for 其实很爱你. This song was rather a challenge to me. And I had a very high instinct that she would choose this song. But never did I expect she chose 同手同脚 ! I got a shock. Oh wells, kinda screw up becoz' I hardly practised thinking that this song was quite an easy one. Unfortunately, I was wrong. A simple song, can carry huge meanings behind it. Emotions are one, the method of how you handle this song is another....... Now, I finally understand.

虽然我是一只乌龟。。。但放心 ! 我不会气馁的 ! 我一定会加倍努力好好地唱下去 !!

Class ended at 1030pm. Joined my OB mates for supper at Jln Besar / Little India. It's been so long since I last joined them. Well, I'm not really sure where that place was. We had Dim Sum & Xiao Long Bao. A fulfilling supper. =D
Stayed till about 12 plus and I went home with Fiona. Needa go back & head some rest.

Been feeling unwell recently. Guess it's the weather........
Take care peeps ! (:

“望着自己的目标
一步一步的爬上去”

No comments: