Wednesday, August 31, 2011

`` Orientation -

Been lazing around alot like a pig for almost 1 1/2 weeks. The idea of getting up early today was a MAJOR detest for me! pppppffft *

Waking up in a blurry mode. Wash up, dress up, pack up & OFF TO SCHOOL!
To tell you honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it. Why? I was deprived of "Zzzzzzz" ...... "I need my bed, my bed needs me! Ahhhhhhh!"

Okay, I was driving myself nuts in the morning. HAHA!
Dragged myself out of the house at 830am. Board the bus & "Shucks! My Ez-link card is not in my wallet!"

SHHHSSSSST!
But thank god I've got coins with me. Grins* So there I go joining with the crowd, squeezing with them. And when the bus passes by Twenty Anson / International Plaza, the flashbacks brought me back to the days when I worked at TMAP. It felt as though I was going for work. Just that my school stop was alot more."Awwwww~ " I miss my desk... :P

Met Ruby on the way while strolling to school.
GEEEEEZ!
At least, I'm not alone now. Teehee!
This shows, knowing someone from bridging who takes up the same course as you is a GOOD THING! Hiak Hiak* ^^

Overall, Orientation was fine. It was pretty simple & short one ; Representatives from Murdoch & Programme Manager from Kaplan gave us a short speech/introduction. In the meantime, viewing from my class lists, the total capacity in my class would be 27 students. So far, I've made up with quite a number of new friends. I just hope that all of us would get along well as classmates as times goes by.. I would certainly feel motivated going to school by then. HAHA!

Attending Orientation, MATERIALS can never be missed! They would definitely provide you what you need before school starts. And these are the books that I've received.

Photobucket

First Trimester, 3 Subjects, 9 Books for reference! Jaws Drop*
I stunned for a moment when I carried / received those books. They are HEAVVVVY!!! Felt more to carrying gold mines instead & not books! :S

Photobucket

I stared at the thickness for a sec, I felt like fainting. I really dislike the thickness! But I love holding & flipping the thickness/pages of the book. Coz' that made me felt smart & educated. HAHA! What kind of logic is this? Anyways!! Covering 2 subjects on Law is gonna kill me.

1. Tourism & Hospitality Law
2. Marketing & Advertising Law

Honestly & truthfully, I never like Law & I never have interest in Law. I'm so afraid that I'm gonna fall asleep in Law. Wish me luck for this coming Trimester! LOL!

Looking out of the dark side, I've one more subject that is not gonna be related to LAW! :D:D:D

3. Organizational Development & Human Resource Management

HEHEHE! ^^
At least, I've 1 subject that is gonna different.
Whatever it is, just study hard for these 3! Aja Aja Fighting! (아자아자파이팅) WHOOOSH~

No comments: