Wednesday, April 06, 2005

arhhhhhhhhhh..!!

yesterday night went to the chinese medical clinic to do acupuncutre.. doc say i not surppose to do major physical activities like running...for a mth.. coz i do too much from last time camp till my muscles all kana pull..den cause dis kind of result...nd to do stretching more often...and i cant use COMP..!! =( *sobx**sobX*.. my mother ask me to rest.. so i wont be updating for a wk..hehe..needa rest.. health more important eh..

tell u the process how he do...
first, he poke the needle on my right hand... wahhhh!! damn pain..can feel my fingers all numb.. got dat poky poky feeling okie..i juz tried my best to ren lor...got the current..wahahaha...!! den he massage my right hand..wuhooo!!!!! pain pain pain!! but of coz i didnt scream larh.. paiseh mah.. so muz ren...!!!!!!!!!!!! my forehead press onto the pillow..den my left hand holding on the pillow.. weehee!!i didnt count the timing coz its too painful to think of anything..guess wad? i was singing in my mind to keep me relax.. hahas!!

next, he took out the needle and poke on my left hand.. coz my left hand also numb mah... wahhhh!! i didnt expect my left hand was more painful than my right hand..the current was so pain...wakkaa.!!but juz have to rennn!! den the same thing he did the massage...hehe...but for the massage its not as painful as my right hand..

not long... he took out the needle...and ask me to put my both hands on the pillow and my forehead as well.. den he massage my back.. shoulders and hands...right and left..die man!! torture!!!!!!!!hahaha.. feeling was terrible..i couldnt breathe properly coz it was so painful..he noe dat i was in pain.. den he ask me to ren for awhile... keke..finally abt half-an hr to an hr everything done!!! whee!! so happy..

he asked me to take the medication...also not to do major physical activites...and also try to do stretching more often...yepz!! wah.. whole hand lagi numb when i got out of the clinic...somemore so pain..well, chinese medical centre its always like dat.. suffer first den u enjoy in the end.. yepz yepz?

reach home took the medicine..wahhh..so bitter!! tips tips: *chinese medicine doesnt taste nice at all*.. i have to hold my breathe to drink dat liquid.. every 3 hrs muz take..yucks!!!.. bo bian!! wan my hand to be better..? so have to take!!
--the end--

dis morning woke up.. right hand still very numb.. mummy ask me not to go to sch coz todae somemore got 2.4km run den i still cant write...so didnt go sch lor.. tml den go sch...my shoulders are now aching too..becoz of yesterday.. hahas!!hand still got the needle mark..but i dont realli care larh..as long as my hand ok jiu hao le!! =)

No comments: