Monday, April 25, 2005

sick sick...

halo..have not been updating very long right? coz of my hand..doc forbid me to use comp.. keke.. so i guai guai listen to him lor.. coz..!! i dun wanna go op!! heee...

been so sick todae especially during recess...slp slp at mr poon class till got fever...actually last nite already not well le.. but becos of todae's geography test..have to go sch mah...

at first during recess thought of going home.. but think think.. dun wan..coz dun wanna miss lessons...was feeling so cold..having flu and coldness..den my hand shivering like hell... and i lost my voice!!..got dat numb feeling again...thanx to shi hui's panadol!! save my life..felt much better after taking it.......but still feeling so sick...... so difficult to swallow my saliva somemore...hahas..

during mr low's lesson keep wanting to slp..couldnt concentrate his lessons somemore...tml still got his maths test...1 more wk to mid-yr..haix..so stress out.......

hope tml will be better ya?? going to have a gd rest todae....

No comments: