Tuesday, April 05, 2005

gOinG foR AcUpunCTuRe...

dis morning woke up..my hand suddenly feel so numb.. den got chest pain down to the stomach pain..i felt kinda horrible.. my right hand was so painful...in e end didnt went to sch...

later in the afternoon going to my relative's clinic(chinese) to do acupunture...i guess its going to hurt..and its going to hurt more than last time..coz last time i sprain my neck...so went to his clinic to do it..can feel the blood flow..somemore got radiation one..arhhhh!!!!muz ren..!! =)

when i woke up at around 10am plus.. went to heat up 2 pieces of bread..take the bread also no strength...so light onli nia..when i eat...i onli can hold for awhile den i have to put down otherwise my hand will keep on trembling..=(..*sobx**sobx*

hope later after the acupuncture my hand will get better bah..^_^.. though it gonna hurts!!!

No comments: