Sunday, April 10, 2005

wEnT to cEmeTrY..

dis morning woke up at 6am..den 630am...jack kor kor fetched us with ah tiu to ah pek's hse downstairs to "ji he".. everyone will meet dere den will "chu fa" together..=)

first place we went to pray ah gong first..the weather was burning hot siax..lucky i brought a cap along wif me...[actually is cope from kor kor's cupboard..=x]..heee!!waited for a while den went to ah ma's tomb..

we realli had kinda of fun at dere..lolx!! sounds weird right? hahas..!! coz ah pek kept disturbing us..wah piang!! buai ta han him man...take the leaf put on my head!!!! and the hat is not covered dat kind.. make my hair dirty nia.. and i almost fall into the "lang kao"..!! haha.. sa gor was like.. "becareful hor!!!".. hahas!! we saw some snails...and play hp.. hahs!! vanessa jie was playing my hp..den my 2 little kuzzins were playing with mimosa flowers...on music from my phone..whee!! disco!! lolx!! *kidding*.. actually took some picx with my cousins.. but den marmie saw and i got nagged by her coz not surppose to take picx at the cemetry.. i dunno why also.. mayb supertitious(izzit spelt dat way)..?den i deleted dem..so sad!!! *sobx*..

next stop the 3 of us.. justin, me and vanessa jie went to hop on to the back of ah pek's pick up..wah..!! he drive the pick up arh..can die man!! hahas..!! the way he break.. i can fly off!! and i did!! from the tyre seat to the ground..haha!!i zoom down!! lolx!!laugh till i pengz.. den u noe how silly and dumb i was..? i took one tissue paper from vanessa jie and raise the tissue up.."I SURRENDER" haha..!! i couldnt take it anymore..den cindy jie's car behind.. dey were laughing away..hahs!! at first was a taxi.. i think he c until he scared..den he turn the other lane...the guy was staring at us also...!! keke...

we were on our way to my big aunt tomb..pray pray le..den wah..got ice-cream!! chiong arh.. went to get it!! wuhoo!! shiok man!! =)

after dat, went to church to pray de kor lor.. miz her so muchie!! *muack muack*..almost cried.. but i didnt.. "geradine u are so strong!!".. [praising myself].. =)

went outside den got 5 yellow roses..took from de kor the hmmX..i dunno how to say leh..but its a flower holder larh..den replace new flower mah..keke.. den we each person took one.. so gu niang can? haha!! go put flower on my head.. vanessa jie also.. keke..mei niu mah..lolx!! went outside to took picx picx.. from my phone.. den suddenly while taking her 3 roses drop into the pond!! hahas!! left mine!! whee...

dis is me with my cheena rose.. haha!! nice notx?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and dis is my cousin!! vanessa jie..with me..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




after dat went to bt batok to eat chicken rice...the adults go buy 4d den go home lo...so shag!! now i waiting for my hair to dry den i go Zzzz le..!! (-_-)ZzzzZzzzz...

No comments: