Thursday, December 14, 2006

` HAIRCUT

gonna be busy for 2 wks from this wk onwards .. been busy preparing for my brother's ROM . lotsa stress were held inside the family .. arguments ... preparations ... now, i realized . ROM wasnt as simple as i thought . i guess, WEDDING ceremony wld be worse . hopefully that , 3 yrs down the road it wldnt be as stress as now and allow everything to go smoothly barhs . =) ..

for now, i am currently heading to my next project. video montage for them ! hahs. after designing of the invitation card , wld be this. HEY ! its my first time trying out video montage and is not an easy task okays ? i need to kill lotsa BRAIN CELLS ! hahs . bud its fun doing it afterall.

went for haircut just now . i did smth to my hair too ! i am so SATISFIED ! it simply makes my day ! i am not going to say wad did i do till tml . i bet u guys have know the answer already la hors ? the clue is so damn OBVIOUS ! hehs ~ i was pretty exhausted after doing the video montage . so, since i made an appt wid the hairdresser, i wld attend to it .

felt kinda upset when i received a msg from dar while i was doing my haircut . oh well ! i found out i was pretty much used to it le barhs. we were surpposed to meet up tml bud he has smth on . so its CANCELLED ! that busy man . haish ! hahas . ok larhs. FORGIVEN . afterall its not the first time. i am prepared for it anyways . was meant to surprise him wid my hair when he sees me so i did not tell him abt it but its no longer already . tralalals ~

my third aunt was asking me if i wanna go shopping wid her b4 that . hmms ~ since my outing wid dar has been cancelled . so, i agreed . gonna shop for my dress for the event. yays ! okays.. there goes my money again. sigh ~ =P .. collecting my passport tml as well. went to renew it last wk . gonna be going out practically almost everyday frm now on . BUSY BUSY ME ! hees . i am dying to go out too. i ve been staying at home for abt 3 days doing that video montage . i need some break for myself too. yuppies !

to marmie :
yeahs ! ur effort didnt go to waste at all. now, i haf eaten 5 panda biscuits . so left 15 ehhs ? hahas . as i told u , i wld eat one everyday becos i cant bare to finish them so fast . hahas ! dun nd to buy so many la. 1 box wld be enough for me. once again, realli wanna thank you for the pressies !

^^ . glad u wld say that. so as promise, anything just let me know yupps ? i wld be there for u .. hees ! i am so happy that u still remember whr u wld be bringing me. plus, i am so honoured that u added that in ur wishlist ! wheees ~ 3 cheers for mama !

Soon , u would be entering to a Jc sch . i do not know which JC u entered to coz u were upset abt it so i do not wanna ask u further . all i wan to tell u is that, regardless which JC u entered to, i realli hope that u wld enjoy urself no matter wad. afterall its just 3 months of trial. just go in and experience it yeahs ? who knows u may not even bare to to leave that sch . instead, u haf decided to enter that place . think positively alrights ? dun be upset over this le. i wish u all the best for ur first 3 months in JC sch !

you may be busy wid yea stuffs bud not to forget to keep me update abt ur stuffs ehhs ? i wld do the same to u too. =)) . lastly , no one cld ever replace u as my marmie in my heart yeas ?
see u on mon gal ! cant wait for that day to come. PICTURES !!!! oh ! b4 i forget , thanks for taking photos of the KOREAN stars for me yea ? hees . I LOVE YOU !

to jia en :
hey gal , u realli scared me when u sms me abt that message * .. i got a shocked. bud realli thanks for sharing me ur probs yea ? though i do not know wad happen between the two of u . all i can say is not to think so much. will be phoning u tonite .. hopefully i can cheer u up a little barhhs. =) ..

No comments: