Thursday, December 21, 2006

` x'mas shopping pressies !!

been really busy wid my bro's ROM this wk . i am basically going CRAZY very soon wid his video montage. i am just dying to finish them off by todae and get it off done !! i dun wanna touch it anymore . todae is the day i'll be finishing and THAT'S IT till SAT . hahs .

x'mas is around the corner & i am spending my time doing x'mas shopping gifts for my frens. hahs ! and congrats to me dat i haf finished my shopping for xmas pressies !!

went out wid jia en todae to get dar's present. OMG ! his shirt wasn't easy to find okays ? we practically went round the whole lvl 2 searching high and low for brown shirts and the army pic which he talked abt. LOLS ! whether i found it anot , the ans is still unknown till SUNDAY . bahahs ~

then off to vivo city to search more pressie for my gal pals ! settled everything at one go there. yipppeee! walked till 3 plus & jia en needs to go off for work. sent her off to mrt station & waited for chien ru there till 4 plus & she came ! i miss this gal loads man . my bestie pri sch mate. havent been seeing her for quite sometime .

she wants to find some stuffs for herself & i was accompanying her. arhhhhhhs ~ saw some nice stuffs for myself . bud i haf to resist the temptations. i cant keep on spending . otherwise, i wld go broke very soon !!! i still haf the KOREA trip for goodess sake ! yikes ~

dearest , $$$$$ cld u pls fall down from the sky for me ?
lolls . that wld only happens in my dreams. hahahs !

alrightes ! back to the topic . realli had a great time wid her . we went round shopping for bags , heels and bikini for herself. i was joking wid her on the phone b4 meeting her that someone is hafing a nice figure already becos she is buying bikini. i agreed on that. unlike mine. no figure at all. =( .. LOL ! tralalals ~ went to hawker centre after dat to haf our dinner. fried prawn mee. yummy ~

walked back to harbour front then back to vivo. went up to 3rd lvl to enjoy the scenary. we were basically crapping along also saying that .. if only our bfs are here ... wahhhs ~ so ROMANTIC. thats true la. too bad ~ dar is always so busy wid his work. next time bahs. when he is free. hohohos ~ and we started taking photos. our hair were being messed up by the wind. lolls. breezy breezy day !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went in to the shopping centre as it was drizzling already . so we continued our shopping ... ah ru has lotsa bags in mind already. she has to go back and think which one she actually wants for now! =)) . bid gdbye to her at 8 plus . sent her off to the mrt station and gave her a mini surprise by handing xmas pressie to her. hahas ! seeing her shock face makes me want to luff .

to chien ru :
hey gal ! realli hope that u like the present . i bought that last min for you though . =) . dun haf to apologise that u didnt get for me anything yupps ? its alright ! anw, realli wanna thank you for dating me out todae . realli had a great time wid yea. give in a good thought for the bags . you haf several choices to make. hees ! let me noe if u wan the bag from tangs and i'll get it for u alright ? wid discounts ! xD . also, thanks alot for introducing the job to me ehhs ? hopefully, i wld be employed. hahs !

hope to meet yea real soon again when i'm back from my trip !! i am misshing you loads babe !
wishing yea an early merry xmas too !

TAKE LOTSA CARE !
LOVES YOU !
mwahhhhhhhs !

my legs were feeling so suan when i reached home. lolls ! now, i haf to sort all the pressies out so that i am able to pass it to jiaen and then to my pretty babes when she goes for work. =) .

gonna spend my whole night on video montage for now. tml is a definate rest day for me. xD . haf to recharge my energy lvl for saturday's event. BUSY DAY again !! its ROM day ... @#%@##@@ ..!! =P .. i better think this way . its a happy OCCASSION ! YEAHS ~

-_- " ....

to marmie :
haiyOos ! you dis sa gua. whr got ugly larhs. marmie is always pretty to me. =) . mon morning u better make it up to me. otherwise i will never FORGIVE YOU ! i say it & i MEAN IT ! wahhhs ~ i sound so fierce. hahas !

yeahs ~ thats the way gal ! be happy & think positively. thats the jessica i wan to see ! keep it up !! xD .. take ur time to change .. no rush ehhs ? i understand that it cant be rush for this situation . not to worry ! =)) . wahhhs ~ i am so envious dat someone dun haf to work & money just enter in ur pocket hole. hmmms . come to think of it , since u are my marmie ... there shld be some entering in my pocket too ehhs ? hee hee hee .

thank you for lending me ur VCDS ! two shows for me ehhs ? when i'm back from my trip .. i will collect it from you .
see you on monday morning !
can't wait to meet yea soon ..........................
lalalas ~

No comments: