Thursday, December 07, 2006

` HEADACHE -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went out wid my mom and met up wid my grandma and aunty mary at marina , pariss buffet restaurant for lunch ytd . the spread was pretty good bud i still prefer sakura than this buffet. had lunch wid them till 3 and went off to far east to meet jia en cos i haf to shop my clothes for my cousin's wedding which in on the SATURDAY ! no time already . =( ..

i cant find my clothings in far east though . i saw one tube dress which almost suits me budden the dress was kinda loose so didnt bought that one. hahs ! at the same time did some shopping clothing for myself cos i ve been out almost everday .. i am going to haf insufficient of clothes. gotta top up ! hahas .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went to tangs to meet my mom as she was shopping alone . couldnt find anything nice in tangs so went to heeren. finally found one top that suits me at MU ! omg . i did a terrible MISTAKE of my life okay ? i didnt check the pricing of that top till we were at the cashier. that top cost close to 50 bucks ! the three of us were like stunned ! my mom was asking me again if i realli wan that top. i seriously do not wan anymore but seeing the salesgal packing my top nicely . i had no choice but to accept it . was feeling heartbroken after purchasing it bud thinking abt it that suits me ... oh well , i'll just think positively bahs . from then on, my mind wasnt working . the three of us were consoling ourselves . their bag cost $49.90 than the shirt . thats why so nice ! lols .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i made 3 mistakes ever since purchasing that top . i guess i suffer from a big blow. hahas !

1st : i mistaken the bus 124 as 174
2nd : never check the pricing of the top
3rd : [ forgotten ]

left heeren and took a bus to ps to look for winnie jie's jewellery for her wedding. saw an elegant one at sk. so far we are eyeing on that . then, we went to this fashion shop cos jia en wants to buy jeans for herself. i found another top ! yipee ! hahs .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then we went home .... feelin kinda exhausted .

arghs ! i was having terrible headache practically the whole day todae. guess i am too heaty or smth barhs. was feeling kinda giddy too . feeling so weak in the morning when i woke up & i do not haf the mood to goo anywhr bud just stayed at home . plus, had scolding from my mom in the morning, which makes my mood grew WORST ! i already had nitemare the previous nite . the effect wasnt that bad though . i didnt feel anything till i recalled wad i dreamt .

the reason for my mom scolding me becos i did not finish my food ? i wasnt feeling well thats why i cant finish and there she goes nagging at me due to my late nites and all that. its okay that she doesnt show any concern for me for not feeling well . i was like, wads wrong wid her todae ? just becos she had some conflict wid my dad ytd and anyhow scold me when i didnt do anything wrong. am i actually such a nice person to vent anger at ? everyone in my family are all like dis ! wth ! mayb i am the youngest in the family. lolls !

went to take a bath and i was tearing abit . felt kinda heartbroken la. bud i was fine after a while. both of us went out to take passport photo and went to lavender to renew our passport cos its gonna expire pretty soon . came to find out that i dun haf to be there personally to renew my passport . it's only the collection of passport then i wld haf to be there. arhs ! shldnt be out in the first place if i knew it . i cld haf rest at home instead .

was feeling pretty terrible when i reached home so, took an hr's nap and i felt so much better . bringing my 2 little cousins out tml and jia en to watch happy feet .. den wld b going to my uncle's place for my cousin's wedding the next time. busy day tml!!!!

No comments: