Sunday, December 03, 2006

`HURT

at 3 am plus ,
i cried ..
i was pissed off by you
when i didnt even do anything wrong ..
you didnt even find out the truth b4 blaming me
& vented ur anger just like that .
i wld admit my own mistakes if i realli switched off or do anything wrong
and not hide from it.
becos of this,
you assume me from switching off the stupid damn wireless modem !
saying that you lost 100 dollars
& me, causing nicole jie's father lossing 300 bucks.
if only u haf enter in the bet, he cld haf recrouped his losses.
b4 dat u was being frustrated in my room. banging the mouse and all that.
i was awoke by the noise .
when i woke up,
i was just trying to help mummy wid ur wireless connection .
and here u are , throwing ur temptrum .
SHOUTING AT ME when i didnt even done anything wrong .
i felt so HURT .

like father ,
like son .
both are the same .
you came into the room and apologised to me after a while .
i forgiven u for dat .
i also treasure u as my brother & i dun wan affect our relationship becos of this .
i know, me ,myself, i cant be angry for long .
i was blasting my music to make me fall aslp
cooling me down .
i'll be fine afterawhile.
afterall , i've been used to be blamed for no reason for so many yrs .

thanks to him my eyes are swollen and pain .
i am feeling so TERRIBLE !

just came to know in the morning that cindy jie has given birth at 1039am .. she weighs 2.59kg . i am going to be an AUNT soon. i dun wanna sound old so fast . lolls ! oh well, thats one good news. gonna see my little niece tml after work. =) .

No comments: