Saturday, December 09, 2006

` WEDDING ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went out wid moii little cousins ytd . brought them out for a movie with jia en as promised ! =) .. fetched jean at 1245pm .. met gen at dover to return her make-up cos she left her stuffs behind in sch and i brought it back so i cld returned it to her . that CARELESS girl . whee ~ then we took mrt to kailin's place to fetch her . reached her place at around 1 plus . played wid wei lin for awhile. i was surprised that she cld play puzzled already. once she finished, she wld clap her hands and say yay ! all of us were like encouraging her and she feels so motivated. THATS THE WAY GURL !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

msg received from jia en and off to take bus to mrt station den took train to bt batok . poor weilin was crying so loudly when she saw kailin going out . she wants to tag along too . she sure miss her sister . while waiting for the bus to arrive, luckily i checked the tickets early from kailin. this SA KOR , gave me the wrong info. it was surpposed to be shaw cinema movie voucher instead of eng wah ! cos she had 3 free tickets and passed it to kai lin. luckily i found out in time. otherwise wld haf gone to the ticket counter for nth . hahs ! poor jia en , carrying big bags from jessica thru and fro .. i had scolding from her somemore. sorry la darling ! travel all the way from bugis to bt batok .. den to town again. poor thing !

during the train ride, the two kids were basically playing similarities and differences ? hahs . lesson time ! it was fun though .. we were luffing throughout the jouney. managed to catch the 430pm show . HAPPY FEET ! it was a gd show to watch.i love the baby penguins ! it was pretty stupid in the beginning bud turned out to be funny in the end.

the show lasted for abt 1hr 45 mins ? den, we took mrt to ah pek hse for wedding preparation after that . reached home at 1am plus ..as promised to marmie that i wld open her present when im home, i did it ! realli love the pressie so muchie ! marmie , realli thanks for it ! msg for u will be at the end of this entry .. Zzzzzzzzzz ...

woke up at 5 plus todae.. was in the rush though .. i didnt put my make up properly.. i didnt do my hair !!! todae was realli terrible ! yikes ! i hate my appearance todae. dats why didnt take pics of myself. lolls !

its my first time seeing winnie jie's husband. he's kinda friendly guy . he's sure a joker too. hahs ! hopefully he wld be able to take good care of my cousin barhhs ! hees . otherwise , my whole family will carrying parang to him. lolls ! just joking. seriously, i wasnt realli looking forward to this wedding unlike cindy jie's one. mayb its rush or smth ? i am not sure .

gate crashing .. i wasnt looking how the groom manageed to get in after several challenges as i was in the room wid the bride. so that the groom wld not come in! hahas . i heard it wasnt easy though . thats of cos !

whee ~ it was a successful one and i opened the door. the groom sees the bride ..tala ! kiss kiss . and off we go . i was one of her jiemeis ! so followed them to the guy side. omg ! it was so boring ?!!! lucky i managed to make 2 new frens. otherwise i am gonna be bored to death . so the 3 of us were practically chatting all the while till we left. realli wanna thank annie for helping me to look for job. gave her my contact. she has lotsa lobang. estella was the other gal i made fren wid. i love her name. it sound so sweet ! =) . poor kai lin and jean were feeling so bored. so i lent them my hp to kill some time.

1145am .. time to return back home. all of us were so happy. came to realise that all winnie jie's frens smoke. though it got me a little irritated as u guys noe i hate smokers ehhs ? bud it doesnt realli bothers me todae la. its a happy occasion todae. yeahs ! agree wid me ? reached back at 12 plus . saw lotsa guests . gave me a BIG SHOCK ! i even forgotten how to address them as i have not seen them for a long time . they recognised me ! omg !

took some photos. then the solemniser came . ROM starts . offically. they became husband and wife ! awwwww ~ so sweet ehhs ? then photo taking time ! followed by dessert ...... to tea ceremony. my red packet ! hee .

ookays ! after everything ended .. buffet time. the couple left at 2 plus . the wedding ceremony ends from here. hmms ~ was wondering when will it be my day to come ! hahahs. 6-7 yrs down the road .. ?? its a long way to go .. bahahs !

i was pretty bored after everything ended .. so went to haf a chat wid sherry jie in the room. kill my time and came to realise that justin been admitted to hospital. poor boy. went to visit him during the nite . he was like ! looking so blur ? hahs ! he looked so much better now. at least he cld still be awake .. b4 that, all he does was sleeping . fever has gone down .. took panadols to subside it. doc says he is suffering from pneumonia. will be staying for observation .

visiting hrs ended at 10 pm. de tiu fetched me home & now i'm home ! feeling so exhausted . was chatting on the phone wid dar and i finally gonna get to meet him on FRIDAY ! after 2 months plus . =))) ........ our appointment.

gonna slp early todae .. i nd my REST !

to marmie :
marmie arhhs marmie ! wo qin ai de mama ! realli wanna thank you for calling me when u are in hk. u did keep ur promise. thanks for buying me the gift . its realli very sweet of u . i love it alot . its realli beautiful. as return , i kept my promise by opening the pressie when im home ehhs ?


these are wad i received from u ..

melody book mark . [ back page] :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

front page :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ur first present for me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and a box of panda biscuits ! i will eat them tml okays . the panda biscuits look so cute ! cant bare to eat them. hees !

its okay dear , u dun ve to apologise . i understand how u felt during the chalet stay so i did not wanna bother to much . i know u wanna be alone. so , i let u be . only sms be able to show my care for u . though i may wish u may cry in my arms . marmie, if there's any day u nd my shoulders , go ahead and use it alright ? yeps ! just take ur time to open up to me. no rush . i dun wanna force u either .

glad that u enjoyed ur trip . heys ! dun forget our promise ? 2 yrs down the road ? avenue of stars ? chee chiong fan ? u are gonna bring me lotsa places ehhhs ? hees. our promise. dun forget okays ? let me noe when will u be travelling there again . i will be joining u !! cant wait to travel to hong kong. the way u described to me on the phone is simply so WONDERFUL !

i am also happy that i managed to cheer u up a little on the phone. yeahs ! thats a gd sign gal . bust still , if u realli feel like crying while u are on the phone wid me, just cry it out . dunworry ! i wont mind okays ? like i said, just take ur time to be open up to me. i'll always be here for u .. =))..

let's meet up soon ! i am missing u loads ... i havent been meeting u for quite some time . u was sick earlier on so didnt get to meet yea . =( . ring me to let me noe when u are free okays ? i will make sure that i wld leave a space for u ! VIP ! be HONOURED to hear that. hahs !

as promise b4, i wld never ever forget u as my marmie. u will forever be ! no matter how old we cld be , whenever we meet, we wld always be as crazy as b4 okays ? our arguments especially. it wld never come to an ending. =)) . thank you for making me as one of ur impt frens in ur heart. just remember that where ever u go, wadever u do , i'll always be here wid yea whenever u nd me.

in case u travel overseas for a long period of time. pls keep in touch wid me .. i dun wanna lose a fren like U !

u will never ever be replaced as my most PRECIOUS BAOBEII MARMIE ! I LOVE YOU ! `mwahhhs !

to darling jia en :
thanks for making a slide show for me . its realli sweet of u . yeahs . i didnt noe we had so many similarities too. i miss our shoppings together. i miss our time spent together. hope can meet up realli soon wid marmie as well okays ? our family gathering. hees ! replaced our promises we made last time ? alrighty ?

i love you darling .. thank you for entering part of my life . its my fortunate to haf such a fren like u . we may enter different path in future . lets make a pact dat we wld date each other out when we are free ?


take lotsa care of urself ... no matter wad happens, i wld b there by ur side too ! thats wad frens are for ehhs ? mwahhhs ! iam missing u loads. catch up soon. =)

someone is starting work on mon. all the best in ur work ehhs ? hope u enjoy urself & becareful wid ur heels when u gals walked. heh heh !


No comments: