Sunday, July 01, 2007

` IT's OVER !

its over !
whatever thing is over !
you lost my trust .
you hurt me most .
you hide things behind my back and worse still i found out .
how much more do you wanna hurt me further ?
im sorry .
i can no longer bring myself to carry on this relationship anymore .
i felt so much like a fool .
a fool that has been cheated for a yr and 2 mths .
anyways , thank you for giving me some wonderful memories i had with you .
our journey ends here .
110406* (11pm) - > 300707 * ( 8:08 pm)
GOODBYE !

if you were to ask me if i felt terrible ?
yea i do . i mean who wld feel happy when they end their relationship ? ok ! mayb some wld .
rawwhhhs ~

this hurt wld last me for quite sometime .
i just wish to be alone right now and nth else bothering me .
whatever it is , life still goes on for me .
i will try my best to remain strong whenever i can .

thank you so much frens for being there for me ! i LOVE you all . mwwaaahhs ~

on my way home , my legs were cramp up . i cldnt walk but just fell on the pavement . immediately , i sat on the grass patch .
cars driving pass ,
people walking by pass me .
staring at me ..
i felt so paiseh .
but who cares , whats most impt is my leg . i cant walk !!
called my mom for sos and what makes me feel bad was , they were in the midst of singing bday song to my sis-in-law .

not long , my dearest mom and cousin came to my rescue and carried me up home .
sigh ~
i felt so terrible .

and yupps .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SIS-IN-LAW !

((:

" my heart is bleeding .
it will never stops . "

No comments: