Monday, January 07, 2008

`` I'll MISS YOU GUYS !

it was the last day of my work at ROBINSON - centrepoint ytd .
time really flies and 10 days are over just like that . 25/12/07 to 6/1/08 .
i will MISS YOU GUYS loads .
seriously , they are really great bunch of people . though its only just 10 days but it seems like we have known each other for long . its really unbearable to leave them actually . they are really the ones who made my day most of the time at work . in order to show our appreciations , we gave them a surprise card so that they wld remember us always !
so sweet of us ehhs ?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My colleagues .....
Hugo Boss promoters :
Photobucket
Photobucket

Susan , Jennifer and Me :
Photobucket

If you see him appearing at your counter , rest assure you wont be seeing any customers appearing as well :
Photobucket

this guy craps alot :
Photobucket

Geeta and Me :
Photobucket

My Master ! she taught me how to fold plastic bags :
Photobucket

A very sweet promoter to us :
Photobucket

We never fail to argue one day . LOLS :
Photobucket

She loves to take photos :
Photobucket

My bubbly girl and Me :
Photobucket

Observe the sign :
Photobucket

Tim and Me :
Photobucket

With my Two lovely Seniors [ where's devi ? ] :
Photobucket

What's with our poses ? :
Photobucket

random shots :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Group Photos :
Photobucket
Photobucket

TOILIETRIES DEPT RAWKKKS !
I LOVE YOU ALL . (:
TAKE CARE ! goodbye all - pls keep in contact k ?

Photobucket

rest of the pics are with my frens . will be waiting for them to send me the rest . =) . then i'll upload it again .
i'm gonna be visiting them on wed as i left my water bottle at my dept .
LOLS .
anw , i did something for them too ! . Hees . gonna pass it to them on that day as well.

Gave a surprise celebration for mich after work at starbucks . dear , evi , aikho , jas , nic and me were present there . (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Sayang !

bought her a nike sling bag . Hope she likes it .

as for todae , met up with ugine , xiangyun , her fren and eugene at cityhall to return our badges , punch cards and swipe cards . after that , we bid goodbye and went on seperate ways . met dear , bung , mich and jaslin . had our lunch at pizza hut . mich and nic had to rush off for work . jaslin nd to rush off for doc's appt . so , it was left me and dear to go on dating . xDD !

it has been quite sometime we had last done that becos of my tight schedules and i promise him that i'll make it up to him . well , I DID ! wahahas .
LOVE YOU DEAR .

" It's time to be selfish for once
and think for your own . "

No comments: