Friday, January 25, 2008

`` Too weak to carry on .

Headaches and giddy spells just won't go off . I felt so terrible to the fact that I was unable to attend school . I had to rest at home instead .

2 Nightmares came to me at one go . It is killing me .
The pain ,
The hurt .
Everything seems to be coming back to me . Including my phobia as well .

In my dream ,
I almost got possessed .
I almost got killed .
I saw things which I should not have seen .

Right now , I'm struggling . I'm still struggling to pull through . I just felt as though something has just stabbed through my heart . Though i know these nitemares may never be true . But its the pain which is hurting me so badly . Especially my phobia . Flash , Flash & just FLASH !

Moreover , I'm all alone at home .
So , no one knows .
my head hurts terribly .
tears just kept flowing .
Feeling so hurt so hurt .
it kills me .


" Eveytime i close my eyes ,
I see those painful scenes appearing to me once again . "

No comments: