Saturday, January 12, 2008

`` Sweetest Birthday Celebration EVER !

had nitemare in the morning . was feeling really terrible and afraid .
i was trembling like hell . immediately , i sms-ed to dear . luckily he was there to accompany me . otherwise i would not know what to do because my phobia arises .

went to his place to finish up our hmwork . did till 7pm and watched the channel 8 show for awhile . then i headed to the washroom before leaving the hse to vivo for dinner . this was when the PERFECT moment begins .

when i came out from the washroom , i receive a msg from dear outside .
it states " Dear , Please come up to my room . "
so i went up . then i saw this .....
he created a video for me .







awws ~ how sweet of him . after watching . tears just roll down . i was deeply touched . I hugged him immediately and he gave me a gift . it was a necklace . however , the surprise had yet to be over . he held my hand and brought me to the rooftop . during that time , i was wondering , what was he up to ? once i had reached , i saw balloons then i saw darling and JJ . my first reaction was .. " ahhhs ! OMG ! " . hahs ! darling came over and hugged me . this was when , i teared even more !

i had never cried so much before in my life during my birthday celebration and this was the first time ever ! all their fault !! it was tears of JOY anyway . hahas ! awwwwws. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ! i went speechless . their efforts were deeply appreciated . i now pronounced that their surprise was a great SUCCESS !

had bbq food for dinner . dear's mom came up to give me present and wished me too . awws . it was really sweet of them . i really didnt expect them to do all these for me . they treated me so well . (:




after dinner , one said he went to wash hands . the other said they nd to be down to the washroom . hahs . silly me still trusted them . they brought up birthday cake and sung birthday song . ate our food together and chatted forawhile . cleared the place abit here and there .. down we go to the basement to watch vcd . about 12am , dear fetched me home . (:


these are some pictures we took to share .



preparation to surprise me :
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Bbq time :
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My Birthday Cake :
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Birthday Gifts :
Photobucket


Paris Bijoux Necklace From Dear :
Photobucket


A watch From Darling :
Photobucket


Limited Edition Heart From Dear's Mom :
Photobucket


Before i end this entry .

i wanna THANK Dear Dear and Family ,
Darling and JJ .....
for creating such a memorable birthday celebration for me .
It must have created alot of effort and stress on you guys .
THANK YOU SO MUCH .
I LOVE YOU ALL !

MY BEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION EVER ! (:

From this , I have finally realised how much i was meant to him .
and I have also finally realise this is the guy that I'm gonna treasure since 1607 till the rest of our lives .
he is definately the one for me .
who understands me well from top to toe .
who knows my wants and don'ts .
Thank you hubby .


Dear dear , your video which you have made for me has touches my heart deeply . Honestly speaking , no one has ever done that for me and you are the first . I can feel that you have put in alot of effort in making this video . Sleeping late to finish it somemore . Waking up early to buy all the bbq ingredients and the stingray specially for me . The necklace you bought for me will forever be wearing it on my neck . I promise you , I'll treasure it well . The surprises you planned with darling must have you guys created alot of stress . But now its over , you can relax already . hees ! Thank you so much dear . Thank you for doing so much for me . I was really touched and i will never forget this day .

It was ..
The first time , you made a video for me .
The first time , you celebrated my birthday .
The first time , you bought me a necklace .
and You're the FIRST one who wishes me HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .
i can really felt your love to me dear . you meant so much .
mwahhhhs !!!!


Darling , thanks for coming down specially just to spring me this surprise . it must have given u lots of headache hors ? hees . somemore blow so many balloons . your gas gonna go empty already . awwws ~ i really wanna thank you so much arhs . you did so much for me . wahahs ! that's what darlings are for right ? anw , it was really a wonderful night . thank you for your gift and thanks for your cake . the things that you guys done to me really made me went speechless . but deep in my heart im really grateful to you guys . deeply truely appreciated .


regarding your probs . darling , thanks for being truthful to me . i was feeling kinda bad that i didnt realise on that day and u must have felt really terrible deep inside your heart . but no matter what your choice is gonna be , i really wan you to think hard and make sure u have made the right choice in the end okay ? for right now , just let you and him be alone . when things have cooled down then the both of you decides again okay ?


always remember , whenever you nd me , im just a phonecall away . 24/7 for you . to be there for you and give you advices . being your listening ear whenever you are in need . (:

LOVE YOU darling .
i know you are strong and you will be .


JIA YOU JIA YOU !
- im always here .
Muacks !





It's a New Year ,
It's a New chapter for me .
Whatever hatred I had in you in the past ,
I have decided to let go and be friends with you once again .
Take care friend , i wish you all the best in your career .

May you do well .

No comments: