Thursday, January 31, 2008

`` Hard to get on .

Nightmares have been constantly occuring to me everynite .
Till the fact that I'm too afraid to shut my eyes tight to sleep .
Its torturing , It's scary , It's hurting , It's painful .
And it goes on and on ..

I'm totally exhausted to fight it through .
The feeling was as though that I'm tearing apart .
Everynight , I had to go through all these .
Just how long do I have to fight till ?
Just how long more do you want to torture me further ?
This situation is gonna drive me nuts soon .

It's 1.29am now and I still have not fallen aslp .
School starts early tomorrow .
But I didn't care .
For the past nites ,
I have been keeping my mind busy to refrain myself from thinking .
Because , that's the only way to make me feel better .
I'm sleepy , I'm tired .
However , I'm just afraid to face those nightmares anymore .
It's too scary to go on .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !
May you stay healthy always . (:

No comments: