Monday, May 19, 2008

`` Mentally Tortured .

170508 , Saturday
1 Yr Old Celebration For Ashton Baby Boy

Happy 1st Year to Ashton Baby Boy !
He's my first nephew & I adores him .
"May he be a goodboy when he grows up & listens to mummy . (: "

His new toys


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He sure LOVES it !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Handsome Boy

Photobucket

Grandpa & Grandson

Photobucket

Surpirsingly , this boy loves to listen to hokkien songs ! =S

Photobucket
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thank all my close ones who really care & concern for me .
But I really need you guys understand that ,
It's not that I don't treasure you guys .
It's not that I don't appreciate your help .
I really do .
I really felt so lucky & bless to have you guys around me .

Its the mentally tortured that its happening to me .
You guys have never gone through that much with the same problem I have.
So you guys will never understand .
You asked me to be strong .
Yes , I did .
I was being strong all these while .
I have always look on the positive side .
However , there's always a limit .

If things just keep coming to me almost everynight.
Tell me how am I going to lead my life ?
I'm really feeling very terrible .
Like what darling ping told me , mayb she shld just give me morphine & just numb it .
I rather to be numb than to feel all these pains .
Anw , don't get offended what she said . She's just joking . (:

So what if I have good family , good friends & good people around me ?
You guys may feel envy .
But you can never imagine the mental torture that Im having .
No one can save me but to only give me moral support .
The only one that could really save me is " God " .
That's all I can say .
I have done my best .

I did this , to keep my mind off

PhotobucketPhotobucket

" I do not know what my life will be for now .
I will keep hanging on till the day I die . "

No comments: